Cuba - Jardines de la Reina (Gardens of the Queen) - June 29th - July 6th, 2024
Let us take you on the trip of a lifetime!
Top 5 reasons YOU should join us in Cuba:
1. This trip is exclusive - There are only a limited number of divers allowed to visit each year
2. Jardines De La Reina (Gardens of the Queen) is the most pristine reef system in the Caribbean
3. Spend a week aboard with local marine biologists
4. Snorkel and paddle board through mangroves with crocodiles and silky sharks
5. There are daily non-stop flights from the US into Cuba
June 29th - July 6th, 2024 $3,995 Diver Price $3,250 Non-Diver Price
Experience the culture and dive into one of the most pristine coral reefs on the planet. We will then spend seven nights on the Avalon JA-3 for an exceptional liveaboard experience while diving Jardines de la Reina (the Gardens of the Queen). On the JA-3, you will be joined by a Cuban marine scientist and diving experts that will provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime look at a relatively undisturbed reef and mangrove ecosystem. You will see massive coral reefs, steep walls, and a diverse fish population. It is common to see turtles, large jewfish, snapper, grouper, and more. The shark experience is like no other in the Caribbean as you may see black tip, lemon, nurse, silky, and hammerhead sharks...many on the same dive! This trip is built to include most meal costs and provides a “no worries” travel itinerary.