Aqua Lung i770R Dive Computer
- Free worldwide shipping
The most tech-savvy diver will appreciate the i770R's cutting-edge ultra-bright TFT color screen and its wireless Bluetooth connectivity packaged into a robust, functional, and compact design. Monitor all your information with the easy-to-use interface and intuitive 3-button navigation. Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your smartphone via the computer's Bluetooth connectivity. After your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
- Stay Connected After your dive, Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app on your smartphone (for iOS and Android)
- Ultra-bright Color Screen Thin Film Transistor (TFT) color screen with easy-to-use interface for perfect clarity under any conditions
- 3-axis Full-tilt Compass Easy-to-read compass graphics with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery Long-lasting, easily rechargeable battery
- Always Stay Accurate Our hoseless air integration and Gas Time Remaining algorithm provide calculations in real time for accurate gas measurement
- One-Time Transmitter Pairing Pair your transmitter once, and it’s paired for life
- Versatile Air Capability Compatible with four different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive
- Four Operating Modes Dive how you like with Air, Nitrox, Gauge dive modes, plus Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between dive modes and free dive)
- Digital Compass Includes north reference, return bearing lock, and declination adjustment
- Memory Maintains settings and calculations during battery changes
- Intuitive Navigation Single-button access to last dive data (maximum depth and bottom time)
- Well Lit Easy reading in low light conditions
- Increased Safety Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light
- 3 Gas Computer Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Updatable software User-updatable software gives you long-term access to the latest features and upgrades via Bluetooth connection
- Water Activation Water activation feature gives you a worry-free start to your dive
- Rugged Finish Extremely durable and resistant to abrasion
- Advanced Watch Functions Alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer daily alarm, countdown timer
- History Mode History Mode lets you see your total dives, maximum depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Records up to 24 dives
- Nitrox Mix Capability Up to 100% O2. Mix up to 3 Nitrox gases
- Deep Stop Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Go Anywhere Salt or freshwater dive selection
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
If you purchased your order through our website return information can be found here.
If you purchased your order via phone please call 512-451-3425
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am – 6pm unless otherwise stated.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
FedEx, UPS, USPS
Once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The shipping rate is based on your location and the weight of your item(s). You will be made aware of all shipping charges before final checkout.
If any of the items in your order are not available to ship immediately, you will be contacted and made aware of approximate shipment dates. If one or more of your products are on backorder, we can ship what’s available to you right away and the backordered items will be shipped to you when they are available, free of charge.
Sales tax of 8.25% is charged for orders shipped in Texas and for store pickup.
We are required by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped in Texas. Important Sales Tax Information We do not collect sales or use taxes in all states. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-451-3425 to request a refund and we will assign you a Return Authorization number (RA#)
Mail your returned item to:
Tom's Dive & Swim
5909 Burnet Road
Austin, TX 78757
Please include in your package a copy of your receipt and your Return Authorization number (RA)#.