Aqua Lung Admiral 2 LX Travel Bag Snorkel Set
- Free worldwide shipping
Admiral 2 LX Mask
- Adult mask - One-size-fits-most
- Hypoallergenic silicone face skirt for ultimate comfort
- 3-way adjust Pro-Glide buckles for easy adjustments
- 2-window, low profile mask
Island Dry LX Snorkel
- Submersible, dry top snorkel - Designed to keep water out of the breathing tube above and below the surface of the water
- Ergonomically shaped mouthpiece for great comfort
- Flex section maximizes comfort and improves fit
- One-way purge valve for easy clearing
- Dual composite vented blades provide excellent power and energy saving efficiency
- Soft and comfortable foot pocket with dual composite heel strap and easy to adjust buckles
- Efficient compact size is great for travel
- Includes travel bag to carry and store gear
- Snorkel placement - Place snorkel on left side of face attaching snorkel keeper clip to mask strap
US Men's Shoe Size:
US Women's Shoe Size:
If you purchased your order through our website return information can be found here.
If you purchased your order via phone please call 512-451-3425
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 10am – 6pm unless otherwise stated.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
FedEx, UPS, USPS
Once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The shipping rate is based on your location and the weight of your item(s). You will be made aware of all shipping charges before final checkout.
If any of the items in your order are not available to ship immediately, you will be contacted and made aware of approximate shipment dates. If one or more of your products are on backorder, we can ship what’s available to you right away and the backordered items will be shipped to you when they are available, free of charge.
Sales tax of 8.25% is charged for orders shipped in Texas and for store pickup.
We are required by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped in Texas. Important Sales Tax Information We do not collect sales or use taxes in all states. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-451-3425 to request a refund and we will assign you a Return Authorization number (RA#)
Mail your returned item to:
Tom's Dive & Swim
5909 Burnet Road
Austin, TX 78757
Please include in your package a copy of your receipt and your Return Authorization number (RA)#.